Share It

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Greg Hardy Arrested, Released

Greg Hardy was arrested for assault regarding the woman he was screwing.  I won't put it past that, because obviously whatever that relationship was, isn't.

I don't deal in gossip, but I figured I'd acknowledge that he was arrested.  I'd also like to point out that various rumors, even before the 911 tape came out (by God, do your best to find a non-TMZ link, that site deserves none of your traffic), seemed to point at Hardy not being in the wrong.

I certainly hope that's the case, too, but let's face it, you never know.  Gong to hold judgement until it's relevant to the team.  I hope both sides find the peace they need in their lives, because the idea of a 280 lb man beating on a woman is obviously distasteful, and a woman beating on a 280 lb man who sacrifices his body for much greater pain just seems like a bad idea.   Hitting anyone when it's not extremely crucial seems pretty stupid too, if I'm being totally honest.
Post a Comment