Share It

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Final thoughts

I'm traveling today, traveling back tomorrow, having to get caught up on some work over the weekend and during Mother's Day.  Goodell really did a bang-up job scheduling this nonsense on Mother's Day when it was just minding its own business in the middle of April.

Dave Gettleman's initial mantra included Hog Mollies a good bit, and touchdown scorers.  I do hope the team comes away with one or the other tonight.  However, this year as much as any, I'm not expecting to be disappointed by anything they do (and it does no good anyway).

I will post what I can when I can - this is the first time I've missed an entire first round in this team's history.  Nutty.  I do expect to watch my phone where I can, I'll post very late tonight.
Post a Comment